Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh, it's been a while since I posted anything but I've been having much fun. At least since I left the mess back home. On Wednesday I flew to Minneapolis to go to the ISGB Gathering, the annual convention of beadmakers. It was a ton of fun. I did a whole bunch of glass and tool shopping as well as bead shopping at the Bead Bazaar. It was a perfect weekend, except we didn't get enough sleep.

On Monday, Robert and I both flew to Chicago and spent 2 nights there. We went to the Field Museum of Natural History, the Chicago Art Institute and Second City Comedy Show. We stayed at the Westin on Michigan Ave. It was very nice.

Right now we're in Naperville. My class starts tomorrow. Robert is going to go to the Museum of Science and Industry while I'm in class. Then tomorrow night, we're getting together with our Boston Terrier Friends. I got to meet them in person last year; Robert will be meeting them for the first time. We've been friends for over 7 years on-line. I started visiting the AOL BT Board just after we got Java and that's how we met.

So that's the update. Apparently at home, all the plastering and drywalling is done. The new window in the living room went in today and the new sliding glass door went in yesterday. I can't wait to get home and see it.

No comments: