Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sick as a dog

I can't breathe through my nose, and it's very red and sore on the outside from using kleenex. I'm feeling very sorry for myself this evening. Right now the cold is confined to my head; hopefully it will not move into my chest. I still haven't taken down the Christmas decorations and I have a mountain of laundry to wash. Good thing there's tomorrow. I think that Arthur the electrician/football coach is coming tomorrow to finish up the lights in the bead cottage and start putting in the electric heat on the porch. I had a wacky dream the other night that I had to play football, and get dressed up in all those pads and helmet. I couldn't understand why I had to play football considering I don't even know how to throw one. I tried to wiggle out of playing but wasn't allowed to. Very strange.

No comments: