Saturday, January 22, 2011


This is what my back yard looks like. I am beginning to think that winter will never end, even though it kind of just started. We've had three major snowstorms in 10 days and there is about two feet of snow on the ground, with more to come on Wednesday. 


The dog yard is buried and the snow blower has broken down but seems to be easily fixable. 


The birds do love that we put out food for them. They are very active when it snows and when it's so cold.
 We are supposed to experience very cold conditions in the next few days, with highs of only 10 degrees F. and lows in the negative 10's F. I am not looking forward to this.

In the meantime, I'm dreaming of spring and my water garden and watching this little hummingbird raise her chicks on this webcam:  http://phoebeallens.com/ 

No comments: