Tuesday, August 09, 2011


I'm back from the Gathering. It was a blast, as always. Things around here are pretty normal. Both dogs are pretty good. I don't have much to talk about. I haven't sat down at the torch since I got home, though. I'm not sure why. I have a few things I need to make for fundraisers, so it's not like I don't have ideas.  This week Robert is taking a blacksmithing class so I'm home with the dogs. The pond is doing well. The tadpoles have grown into tiny frogs. Each waterlily had a flower at the same time last weekend so I had to take a picture. I've read some good books lately, including The Help and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society,  both of which I absolutely loved. The weather has been very humid, but luckily not terribly hot. I dread the coming winter, so I'd love it if summer lasted well into fall.

No comments: