Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year! This new year finds me once again cleaning up my bead room. It had fast become a repository of all things bead, with no organization. I took an hour today and organized it; got the junk off my table, sent some things to recycling and put away the clutter. I joined an online crochet project and I'm eager to get started, but am waiting for beads to arrive in the mail. I have smaller sized beads, but I'd like to make the project with the large size, so I'm waiting it out. I can catch up easily enough.

I also joined another project, this time a photography project on the woofboard. You post one picture per week on a certain theme. This week's theme is New Beginnings. I'm still trying to decide what to take a picture of. Maybe I'll take a picture of my newly-neatened bead room. That's a new beginning.


No comments: