Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've always been a "date" kind of person. I think it's a family trait. For example, I remember that: I got my ears pierced on January 2, 1975; we left for Europe on April 21, 1976; I bought the Beatles' White Album on September 9, 1977. I just remember weird dates like that, and some not-so-weird dates, too: birthdays of old friends, anniversaries of cousins, etc. Sometimes I wish I weren't like that. I can't help but think of things that were going on about a year ago.

On a slightly more irritating note, I've been waiting in the Red Sox' Virtual Waiting Room to buy tickets since 10:00 am. So far I'm going on 9 hours. I have to get a life. Luckily I got tickets the other day due to my Red Sox Nation membership. At least I'll get to go to one game.

On a more delicious note, Robert went out and bought me Green Monster Mint Red Sox ice cream. Yum!

No comments: