Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bead Cottage Pictures

Here are pictures of the inside of the bead cottage. It's freezing out today and I made beads very comfortably. The studio is messy and disorganized right now because I have no storage. Over the next few weeks, I'll be thinking about the best way to store my tools and stuff. I don't want to rush out and get something to find that I don't like it after all. So these pictures are taken in each corner and the last picture is the view from my torch.






4 comments:

Val Cox said...

wow, fantastic studio, thanks for sharing these images! Val

Megan said...

What an amazing space. So nice and big. I love the work table. I would kill for that, unfortunately no space and hubby isn't the handy sort of fellow. LOL..

Cindy said...

GULP! What a nice huge space, so light and open, I love it!!!

GigaByteGirl said...

Hi,
I found you from your post about Val Cox's studio on LE.
WOW!!! What a fantastic space you have. I am in awe.
I could sure get a lot more done in a space like that. Messy, HA! you jest.
It looks great!.....Valjean