Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday musings


So Robert and I started moving our stuff into the bead cottage. First came the kiln and then the glass storage cabinets and the workbench to put them on. Then Robert brought in his anvil into the forge area. I don't want to move too much stuff in because they still need to get up on ladders to finish the lights, fans and sound system. The less that's around to break, the better.

It's only 5:30 pm and it's dark already -- has been for an hour. I love the extra hour in the day today but I don't like the early sunsets. We've already had our supper because we had no lunch and with the extra hour, we were extra hungry. So we're just going to have a quiet evening at home. We'll probably have a fire in the fireplace and watch the football game.

Martha came over this afternoon and we restrung her fake pearls. It was fun and now I want to start beading with small beads again.

I can't wait to vote on Tuesday. I hope and hope and even pray that the election goes the way I want it to. I don't really want to get political, so I won't say which way I'm leaning. Suffice it to say that this is the most important election that I think I'll ever vote in.

I haven't put up pictures of my dogs here in a long time, so I'm going to find one and post them now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the photo of the ballot? who are these 2 precious creatures?