Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I made a hat for my mother-in-law. I think it came out just like it was supposed to, which is great! I love the stitch pattern, it looks like it's really difficult, but it's not. It's the Amanda hat on Ravelry. I made it out of Malabrigo Merino worsted. It's soft and warm and snuggly.


Bobby is as cute as ever. It amazes me how sweet he is. It takes me aback sometimes.

This weekend was my father-in-law's funeral/memorial/mass whatever. It was very nice, with Frank and Angela giving the eulogies. Angela's made me cry. It was beautiful.

A picture of the snowfall:


The birds love the feeders when it snows:


Java and Bobby love the fire:

Gary relaxing:


Begging for cream cheese:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful hat made by a beautiful person. I love you.

Becketha said...

What a great hat! You did a nice job...and I have always wanted to knit with that yarn...now I must.

JavaGirlBT said...

Becky, it's a yummy yarn!