Friday, October 22, 2010

My bead room

This mess is my bead room. It has become a catch-all for my craft supplies. I recently ordered some cabinets to organize it into a pleasant place to create and to keep my stuff. Right now I have knitting supplies in the living room all over the place and I'd like for them to go into the bead room as well.


This is a picture of the kind of cabinets I ordered. The drawers are 12 x 12" and are 1", 2" and 3.5" deep. I hope I have enough room for all of my supplies. 

Here's another view of the mess:


And another:


Here is where I store my seedbeads. This is the "neutral" drawer.


This is the group of supplies I bring to the bead retreat. It usually stays packed until I go the next time. I also have my crystals, other beads and silver findings in these boxes. They have no other permanent home and they need one.


I'd like to put a little comfy chair in this corner.


The cabinets will go against this wall.

1 comment:

Judith said...

good luck. Somehow, no matter how much organization you try for . . . it still ends up being a "creative" mess.