Monday, March 16, 2009


Here's a picture of my new car. It's a hybrid, and I've been getting over 44 miles per gallon. That's a huge difference from my 20 mpg SUV. So far I love everything about it, especially the color.

Java has been doing much better. I'm not sure that it's due to the acupuncture, because she had started feeling better before that, but the acupuncture can't hurt. She goes tomorrow for her second treatment. She did very well last week, only shaking out the needles once. After they were placed, the vet left us in the room to relax. Java did lie down and mellow out a little, which is pretty impressive for being at the vet's office. I completely forgot to take a picture, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Here's a picture of Java in her favorite place: a sunbeam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice new car!!! Thank you for showing a picture. I've been waiting patiently for that!!