Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dr. Silver called and the short version is that we're taking a "wait and see" approach. She consulted with her colleague and he felt that she needed to give Java more time. So the plan is to keep Java at the hospital until Monday (unless she starts feeling better at which time we'll take her home) and she will be re-evaluated then.

No comments: