Sunday, November 11, 2012


I bought this cool locket after seeing one on the Woofboard. It's from Origami Owl and you can personalize it by adding charms that have special meanings to you. This one is all about Java. The pawprint, the heart and the bone are self-explanatory. The soccer ball was her favorite toy. The coffee cup represents her name. The red crystal heart is for when we got her: July; and the clear crystal heart is her birthstone. I added the metal disc with the word "love" as well. I had a lot of fun picking this out.

So last night at the auction, we won an Egyptian Dinner. A group of eight of us will go to another member's house who will prepare an excellent Egyptian meal. I have heard lots of excellent reviews from the people who won it at the last auction. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: