Monday, June 02, 2008

Over the last few months, we have been working with our contractors on a design for my new studio. After years of working in my garage for three seasons a year, I'm finally going to be able to work year-round. We signed the contract last week and Keith the contractor staked it out. There will be three separate areas of the building: my studio, a forge for Robert and storage for miscellaneous stuff. So in the first picture in the foreground is the storage area. Just past the storage area is the area for my studio. The squares in the middle shows where my workstations will be. (The little black dot behind the fence is Barney).


The picture below shows the area for the forge:



A closeup of my studio area with my workstations marked out:


So the next step is getting the permit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: