Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Activity at the bead cottage has recommenced. The propane people came yesterday to move the 500 gallon tank. They raised a fuss at the thought of piping 5 psi of propane into the studio, but after a bunch of conferences and a visit from the fire inspector, we're approved. Phew. I was a little worried because I know some people have had trouble. I'm glad I didn't have too much. I woke up this morning at 5:30 thinking about NFPA 54 and NFPA 58 (the codes that govern piping in gas). I quickly put that out of my mind and focused on something even more worrisome: the economy. Eek.

Today I don't really know what went on. I think a lot of problems needed solving so that pushed off the actual doing of the work. We all have days like that. Mercury is retrograde.

No comments: