- The Red Sox lost last night.
- My doors haven't been painted red.
- The cupola hasn't been painted.
- The cupola hasn't been put up.
- There are dents in the storage room door from the forge door hitting it.
- No one has told me how much the floor is going to cost.
- No one has given me a price for my rug going up the stairs.
- No one is here working on my bead cottage.
- The economy sucks.
- Beckett sucked.
- The Angels suck.
- I'm in a bad mood.
Update! About 20 minutes after posting this rant, I heard from the contractor about the prices I was missing. When I tried to tell him about the dents in the door, he already knew, so there's not much that he misses. So I'm no longer pissed about anything having to do with my bead cottage. I'm in good hands. I should know that by now.
I'm still pissed about the Red Sox, though.