Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I tried to write a post yesterday but I didn't have anything to say. I was thinking about writing an op-ed regarding the cloning of pets, but I think I'll save that for another day. This isn't a political blog, so I don't think I want to turn it into one. It started out being a place for me to write down my feelings, so that's what it is. On that subject, I'm feeling much better these days. I feel like I'm finally coming out of the deep sadness that I felt about Barney's death. Finally. Of course I still have my moments but I'm not crying every day and moping about the way I was. I'm really looking forward to the snow melting and spring coming. Baseball season starts this week when the truck with all the Red Sox equipment heads down to Florida for spring training. Aah.

This is my dad (sitting down) in a glass shop in Murano. The 2-year anniversary of his death is coming up. I miss him a lot.

No comments: