Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We're home. We fell asleep last night around 9:00 pm and woke up around 5:00 am, all because of the time change. We went out to breakfast and I picked up the dogs and Gary, who are all very happy to be home. So today I'm just doing things like laundry, unpacking and all the non-fun part of coming home after traveling.

I found out that while I was gone, my mother was admitted to the hospital with a heartrate of 30. I hate the fact that people try to hide things like this from me while I'm gone. They did it to me when I was on my QM2 trip last year about Barney having a seizure. It really ticks me off that they don't tell me these things. I was completely accessible by email, so getting in touch was not a problem. I thought after the Barney incident, I had made my feelings known, but somehow they were overlooked. In any event, my mother is OK; she took the wrong pill or some such thing. She's out and is going to be fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was at your mother's request that we didn't say anything. so if you are mad, be mad at her

JavaGirlBT said...

I'm mad at all of you. :(