Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's another cold, rainy, icky day here in November in New Hampshire. I'm making a beef stew, though, and the house smells great. It's definitely a stew or soup day. I would like to go for a walk, but it's so awful out. I guess I might just stay inside.

We worked a little on the basement today. It's being remodeled after Thanksgiving so we need to remove everything in it. This involves a lot of craft supplies that are no longer used, so I'm picking through them and we'll give them away on freecycle or craigslist or something. They're too good to wind up at the dump in the swap shop, because if no one takes them they get thrown away. It's better to give them away to someone who may be able to use them.

Here is what I look like on a typical evening watching TV. Every animal is on me or my chair.


This is where they congregate when I'm not available:

No comments: