Friday, November 06, 2009


Once we picked up Bobby at the transport, I stopped making beads. I was reluctant to because he doesn't really like going into the crate and I didn't trust him enough to leave him free in the house with Java and Gary. So instead of locking him up and going to go make beads, I'd stay in the house on the internet or playing with him. Now that he goes to daycare a couple times a week, I can feel free to make beads - or not - on those days. So it's a bonus both ways: he gets socialization and playtime with other dogs and I get time to make beads or to spend with Java alone.

This week he went to daycare 3 times. On Wednesday when I picked him up, the owner said "Let me know how he sleeps tonight". Apparently he played and played and played and was still playing even when it was time to stop. He didn't quit. She took some pictures but she said they were too blurry because he was moving too fast. He came home and slept, woke up to eat, and then went back to sleep for the night. A tired dog is a good dog.

He's at daycare today as well. I didn't make beads today, but we will be going out tonight for a few hours so hopefully Bobby will be nice and tired and sleep well while we are gone.

No comments: