Sunday, November 29, 2009

We try to go for a couple of walks a day. It's about 2 pm and the sun is getting low in the sky so we're heading out. Robert and Bobby are ready.


My street looks pretty and rural but it's actually really busy. I feel like I take my life in my hands when I walk along it. Cars don't slow down when they pass us even though they should. It makes me nervous.


A lovely stone wall borders our neighbor's property. I wish we had one.


Some fun berries that I tried my macro out on.


Soon enough we turn onto the side street, which is a cul-de-sac and very quiet. Bobby has just seen the German Shepherd Dog that we call "DangerMax" so he's very excited.


Coming around the cul-de-sac, we are in the sunshine! It feels good.


The sun is out as we make our way home.

No comments: