Saturday, July 05, 2008

Bead Cottage it is



The other day Keith asked me what we are going to call the new building, because he said they wanted to call it the same thing. He and Charlie have been calling it the "bead shop and forge" in all the documents and technical stuff. I told him I didn't know what we were going to call it. For a while I was calling it the Bead Hut and sometimes the Bead Shed and of course here I was calling it the Bead Cottage. I have been going around and around with different names in my head for the last few weeks, not knowing what to pick.

Last night my friend Amy emailed me and told me she liked that I was calling it the Bead Cottage. Yay! One vote for the Bead Cottage!

Then this evening, my mother told me how much she likes the name Bead Cottage! Double yay! Another vote for the Bead Cottage!

So Bead Cottage it is!

No comments: