Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We've been stuck in a rut weather-wise since last Friday. Rain, rain and more rain. It's doing a number on my bead cottage because it is putting off other projects which in turn put off my project. So rather than the end of this week, it looks like building will start the middle of next week if I'm lucky and the weather cooperates. So say a prayer, keep your fingers crossed, light a candle, and do an anti-rain dance.

Arthur the electrician is here fixing my plugs in my garage studio, so now I will be able to make beads at last. It's been too long and I've been jonesing, especially now that things around here are nice and quiet for the time being. It's a perfect opportunity to create. I have nothing scheduled for tomorrow, so I think I have a date with my torch and kiln.

No comments: