Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!


It has been a very relaxing weekend. Friday night I put the dogs in the kennel and drove to Northwood Lake to spend the weekend with my mother and sisters and niece. I've been relaxing, reading and watching baseball pretty much the whole time. The weather has been hot and muggy but the airconditioning takes care of that nicely. Today is the same, hot and muggy but also cloudy and raining. Go figure.


Today, one of my favorite people in the whole world turns three. Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! We celebrated her birthday with a party for the family last night. She got some great books and 2 princess dresses. Today she has been impressing everyone by going around saying "Dammit, my hat is missing." We are trying to ignore her foul language and to not encourage her by laughing, but it's hard not to! It's so funny when she does that. There's a good reason that I'm not a parent.

No comments: