Thursday, December 11, 2008

We are having a really nice time. Choosing this trip for our 20th anniversary celebration was the right choice. We started the day with coffee in our room, then went to the gym. After breakfast, Robert went to a personal training session and I went to a scarf tying class. Now I'll be able to wear my Hermes scarves in many pretty ways. That class was very useful, actually. After lunch, Robert went to a wine tasting and I got a haircut. It looks pretty much the same, just shorter and a little more stylish. Tonight was our second formal night. We looked awesome. I took pictures, but I'm hesitant to post just pictures of ourselves all the time. I've been doing a lot of reading and sea-watching. I haven't seen any marine life, but Robert has seen flying fish. Tomorrow I'll be checking in from Curacao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! enjoy! remember sky's the limit!