Monday, June 07, 2010

This morning the air is completely changed; it's fresh and dry and feels "drinkable". OK that's a weird description for "dry" air - drinkable. You would think that humid air is the drinkable kind. I guess it's so dry you just want to breathe it in over and over. The air in Oakland was like that too. Drinkable.

My newest obsession are solar devices for the yard. I have a light-up Buddha that I've showed already and here are the rest.

A mermaid birdbath/fountain. When the sun shines on it, it burbles and splashes. I love it.



I don't know what these are called. I call them glowieballs. They are garden stakes that collect sun all day and then at night light up in changing colors: red, blue or green. I love watching them. I tried to take a movie but it didn't work so well, so here's a still picture.


Oh here's another new thing that I haven't blogged about yet: Robert finished my house numbers. They came out great. I love the swirl in the middle of the 9. They hang on the garage between the two windows and can be read from the street. I'm so happy with them. He did a great job.

No comments: