Sunday, March 25, 2007

The consensus is that everyone loves my haircut. Except for Robert, who I think isn't too crazy about the shortness of it. But I really like it.

We just spent the day cleaning, purging and rearranging the bedroom. With our bathroom remodel, they're taking 4 feet of the bedroom so we had to move the furniture to make sure we could live in the smaller space. Luckily we had a huge master bedroom, so taking away that much space leaves us with a normal sized room. Everything fits fine. We have a few adjustments to make but that can wait until everything is over and done with.

We ordered our appliances yesterday and tomorrow we're going to Splash! to choose fixtures, sinks and tubs. I'm very excited about redoing the kitchen and bathroom. It keeps my mind off of being sad.

No comments: