Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I have been missing my father more and more lately. It's kind of like the shock has worn off and the reality is setting in. He is never coming back. I will never see him again. And it makes me incredibly sad. Sadder than I've ever been in my life. It's paralyzing sometimes.

On a lighter note, we ordered our kitchen cabinets today and picked out our granite for the countertops. Since we moved in to this house in 2001, we have been talking about redoing the kitchen. We are finally going to do it. The kitchen will be gorgeous when it's finished. I only wish my Dad could have seen it. He was very happy that we were going to remodel. On the last day I saw him we talked about it. He asked if I had heard from the contractor with a price yet. I hadn't, I told him, but I did bring the plans for him to see. He said he was looking forward to seeing them.

No comments: