Sunday, March 11, 2007

I am not having a good day today, so I am thinking of going to the movies for a couple hours of distraction. I don't know. I'm kind of nudgie today, not knowing what to do.

Yesterday was a nice day. My sister picked me up and we went up to my mom's and organized the bills and old files of my dad's. One of the many problems with my dad dying is that my mom never ever even had to think of a bill. Ever. Now she has the weight of the bills of three houses on her shoulders and she tends to get all worked up about it. It's intimidating to her. So we got that mess all straightened out. Now she has an organized space to file the bills in once she has paid them.

Then the rest of the family came over for dinner, which was made for us by my dad's friend Peter. We had a very nice time. The food was excellent. The only thing missing was my dad. He would have enjoyed himself. It helps me to think of his spirit and how he might be watching over us.

No comments: